Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Distraction/Engagement

COPYRIGHT CHRIS MESARCH 2012
On the way into the studio to work  on my book, (everything all prepared, a section chosen and waiting on my work table), I noticed I was out of fruit, picked up my prized fruit holder, which is really and antique egg wire basket which looks like a line drawing when you hold it up to the light.  I decided to take a quick picture before work.

copyright Chris Mesarch 2012
I was so happy with the line drawing effect, I decided to photograph another round object, which also gives me enjoyable looking time.  It's an old Depression Era glass plate, my mom had put on a shelf.  Who knows where it came from.

Such a lovely image. . .  but wait, what if I did this:
Copyright Chris Mesarch 2012

And then what if I put my bird in it?
Copyright Chris Mesarch 2012

Now it's time to go to work, and I haven't worked on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment