Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Redrawing

Looking at first post, thinking:
Redraw drawings to be more easily read.
When redrawing, keep the life of the original sketch.
And still make a good drawing, but clearer.
(Why am I putting an unflattering picture of my hometown up first thing?
I love my scrappy town. it's not fair to a "we try harder" kind of place.
On a good day it's all I could want.
Like today, gray, drizzly, "Sketches of Spain" on the radio,
I'm in my studio drawing).
 Whoops, now it looks like a farm.  I'll finish it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I love seeing how an idea develops, love hearing your thoughts as you and after you draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be really interesting. Remember artists artists used to talk about process, show results? This will refocus things -- thanks for getting up and at it.

    ReplyDelete